Monday, November 9, 2009

Social Isolation And Menorrhagia How Do I Get Out Of Social Isolation And Live A Normal Good Life Without Being Haunted By The Past?

How do I get out of social isolation and live a normal good life without being haunted by the past? - social isolation and menorrhagia

I have a big family that I love and with whom I have great memories to be permanent.

But destroy our peace and unity, while many of us have had experience of anxiety as adults, we performed plays () as a result of sexual exploitation of children by our father.

Since the conflict began, there have been separations and as my father vehemently denies the allegations and my mother was sitting on the fence.

To my brothers, the perception seems to have terryfying his father in question. A couple sitting on the fence, and two aggressive support for our father.

I understand their position and I feel sorry for the pain, but also undermines the exclusion of three of them and family events. I finally had to let my relationship with my mother and two brothers also in the family events that I excluded.

I had all the pain, but I do not know what to say when people ask me: 'How's your family?

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I read some of the issues, but also cry of pain, isolation, family conflicts, build without sacrificing comfort and the desire to connect with others.

It is an opportunity to connect with some family members. The best way would be to talk to them face to face, possibly in the presence of a consultant.

But another possibility would be to accept, that his family will not only make their closest relations in the future. Go on an adventure, join clubs or organizations (cooking, basketball, dance, charities, local union chapter), to make friends. Leave the past behind and move herself.

I have no family - the few who had died early. But I have a boring day or alone. I enjoy friends and supporters, the solution is, of course, I could choose, rather than (as is the case) with the parents. So I know it works.

So just say "I am not in touch with my family," there is no shame about it.

Post a Comment