Saturday, February 13, 2010

Satchel Shop Vancouver Fashionable Alternative To A School Satchel?

Fashionable alternative to a school satchel? - satchel shop vancouver

Hello,
I look forward to the shoulder bag for school. So far I have the habit had backpacks reasons, but now I want something smarter, something that may not necessarily be immediately recognizable as a school bag. I'm trying to spare brown leather wallet, but I'm open to any idea. I want the bag to be big enough to contain a large quantity of books, and also quite strong, perhaps the size of a laptop bag, but with more space. That does not bother me, in bright colors, although I would be much weakened "great"! As a student I am not a big budget. It is also important that the bag does not look like a flying handbag, as much or wrinkles or soft tissue are there! What shops / online shops I should look in my bag?
Thanks in advance! : D

3 comments:

djapana2... said...

Launch of "man-bags are considering" are generally very useful, and generally are more durable and stronger, because people are so hard for his team. Some of them seem a little gay, but a man of bags are very suitable for student life.
at this link:

http://www.tranism.com/weblog/2009/02/my ...

and

http://www.purseuing.com/bags/man-bags/

3thingsu... said...

Try Target, Wal-Mart, Kmart has in the Department .. with the look of today's large backpack type purses in various colors ... or ... receive a bag of "messenger" eBay anywhere online, Etsy, try thrift stores

Adriana said...

Get a drawstring bag from Nike, Adidas, Aeropostle

Post a Comment