Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Much Water Should I Use For Iced Tea How Do I Make Iced Tea?

How do I make iced tea? - how much water should i use for iced tea

My family is not big tea drinker, I've never iced tea. My husband loves iced tea, and I would do for him. Your mother always unsweeted then you can contact all the sugar or lemon. But he wants more enjoyable for you as he, because he does not love the most. I know the basics. I put boiling water, then in bags and everything. But I wonder how many tea bags I have to use, as long as I leave the water and sugar, can I say? I have a jug gallon, so I thought that much would be done, and may be a little unsweetened tea, sweet.

Thank you.

2 comments:

lover_an... said...

ok, if I Lipton Ice Tea 4 of a gallon jug of tea bags and I am half a cup of sugar


Hope this helps

sandraro... said...

If tea bags are the regular size, like a cup of tea, then this is one gallons, as I do.

In a 4 cup of coffee, tea bags 8
gallons mixture into a pitcher of hot tea with 1 cup of sugar.
Mix well, add water to fill the pitcher,

Pour over ice into a glass and enjoy.

Some people like to see sweet tea, beginning with 1 cup per gallon if sweet enough for him. If you buy the large bag of tea, while two bags per gallon.

I do not use boiling water, I forget the fire and tea.

Post a Comment