Sunday, February 21, 2010

Luxury Wedding Albums For Sale Are Prices For A Wedding In Brazil Expensives?

Are prices for a wedding in Brazil expensives? - luxury wedding albums for sale

Hello! Each.

I am willing to work a photographer at weddings. I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and I think it is an excellent opportunity to prevail in this market (wedding photography), because the prices are very expensive in my opinion. See this (prices are expressed in real dollars):

Sponsor: U.S. $ 2,000-10,000.
Wedding Dress: U.S. $ 2,000-15,000.
Photo credit:) $ 1,000 (album) -3500 (book of marriage.
Video / DVD: U.S. $ 1,000-4,000.
Musicians: U.S. $ 2,000-15,000.
Buffet: U.S. $ 1,500-30,000.
Luxury Cars: U.S. $ 500-US $ 3,000.
Location: From U.S. $ 500 to over $ 50,000!

Some weddings include air conditioning (refrigerator) environment for very large 3D display, the carpet of light (for dance), orchestra, etc., and cost over U.S. $ 150.00$ 0

Is it normal in your country? Cost of a wedding in your city?

1 comment:

fizzy stuff said...

I hope you fascinated by the beauty and also capture special moments at weddings, not just money. Although I comment here is that photographers are overpaid and have never seen, I think that photography is a serious matter. A good photographer should be paid. But I do not think that it's a good photographer, if you apply on the theme of passion.
We pay our photographers to cover about 5,000 every day.

Post a Comment