Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ontario License Plates With Different Color Letters Can I Be Stopped In A Different Province For A License Plate Violation?

Can I be stopped in a different province for a license plate violation? - ontario license plates with different color letters

It is a kind of a complicated issue. I live in Ontario, and renew my registration stickers every year religiously. Anyhoo, I went to visit with friends in Quebec, where the police took me to an expired tag. (I presume that someone has stolen, and I had no knowledge of it could prove it, drove on the label of 2009 Jan, 2010 "I did not renew!) 'Cause he had the good fortune to provide proof of payment on had the car since I ordered the labels, otherwise would have reached $ 450 in fines.
Tho I wonder, could Qué. The police punished if I do I get? Because this is a HAVE plate?

3 comments:

Peedlepu... said...

Yes they can. One day was because, no matter which province you are driving in.

Chris F said...

A plate of maturity and the maturity of the plate.

They had taken. If you have followed the proceedings go to court, you get the clouds at the time.

Flat_out... said...

No, I would have got a fine. Why not! Because if he can be expected to court to have a copy of your labels.

Post a Comment