Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Maybelline Wet Shine Lipstick I Love "Maybelline's Water Shiny Pure" Lipstick From Japan. Is It The Same As "Maybelline Wet Shine" In The US

I love "Maybelline's Water Shiny Pure" lipstick from Japan. Is it the same as "Maybelline Wet Shine" in the US - maybelline wet shine lipstick

Maybelline Pure water is in a field in shiny silver metal, while Maybelline Wet Shine a rose. I find the same color (422 - naked) in the wet gloss version. Can not find water clean and clear over the Internet. Does anybody know where I found the "Maybelline pure water and bright lipstick, you can find on the Internet? Please help!:) Thank you!

1 comment:

nelaq said...

Not the same.

Here are the products you are looking for
http://www.maybelline.co.jp/whats_new/l1 ...

I think only available in Japan

Post a Comment